Friday, November 6, 2009

Durable Goods Now Has Subscriptions

Durable Goods is now going to start offering a subscription. You can obtain every issue in 2010 for $10. This is a guaranteed 12 issues with it being more like 24 because I can’t stop making them. It is an official labor of love. This subscription really helps me with postage and I don’t make any money off this deal. I’m a single mom and I want to be able to keep bringing you great poetry and handmade goodness to your mailboxes.

You can send well concealed cash or a check made out to:

Aleathia Drehmer
PO Box 282
Painted Post, NY 14870

or you can use Paypal by using my email address: windwitch27@yahoo.com.

Thank you all for supporting Durable Goods and small press writers. Be well.


Aleathia Drehmer

Editor

PS....I would like to thank the following people who have already gotten subscriptions.  Without them keeping up would be difficult.  Thanks to:  Andrew Taylor, Jason Fisk, Andrew Lander, Pris Campbell, Darci Morris, Jim Knowles, Allan Maurer, and Joseph Hargraves.

No comments:

Post a Comment